Meds-to-Beds is a concierge bedside service that delivers discharge prescriptions to patients prior to leaving their hospital room at no additional cost to the patient. All patients being discharged from Warren Memorial Hospital are eligible for this service.
How it works
- Each patient will be identified as early as possible in their stay by a provider, nurse or pharmacist who will then notify the Meds- to-Beds staff.
- A Meds-to-Beds staff member will visit with the patient to get all of the patient information needed to fill a prescription.
- Patient care staff will notify Meds-to-Beds when the discharge prescriptions have been written and signed, indicating that they are ready to be picked up.
- Meds-to-Beds staff will pick up the prescriptions, take them to the pharmacy to be filled and deliver the medication back to the patient’s room.
- Patients will receive their medications quickly and conveniently.
- Every patient will receive a follow up call from our clinical pharmacist within a week to inquire about any issues that may arise with the patient’s new medications.
- Problems or concerns regarding medications may be identified and resolved more promptly, helping patients avoid complications or hospital readmissions.
Hours of availability
Meds-to-Beds operates Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday by appointment.
Accepted payment methods include: Cash, check, and all major credit cards. We accept all major insurance including Medicare Part-D.